01 Project discovery
We begin by explaining the process, gathering an understanding of your business model, your workflow and goals. Our purpose is to build a “voice” for your vision, whether it be an iOS app, logo, interactive website or illustration.
- Learn about your team
- Ask many questions
- Research about your industry, market and competition
- Collaborate w/Dropbox and share notes, images, copy etc.
- Build blueprints and strategize
A design is more than a “pretty visual”. Design is a creative approach to problem solving.
A design incorporates some of the following:
- Using the voice to guide a visual design
- A conceptual phase of user flow models and user experience
- Nomenclature (Naming system) and tone of the website copy
- Typography (Cool fonts), Color theory, Visual hierarchy
- Information Architechure
- Structure & Layout (Wireframes)
- Visual Aesthetic
As digital craftsmen, we are proud to bring an idea into a digital experience or product.
This phase includes:
- Swift,HTML5, CSS3, JS, React, Backbone.js and other technologies
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, Netlify, Forestry, Expression Engine, Shopify or Squarespace)
- ASP, Objective-C, D3.JS, MySQL integration of data
- Mobile and Desktop (Responsive Design) Layouts
- Integration of third-party software i.e. Google Analytics, Forms, Graphical charts
- Email Administration - Hosting
After the site has all the visual elements and copy in place, we will begin testing on a stage.
- Testing on each page to vaidate that all links are working properly.
- Examining that each page or app screen’s performance is standardized on all mobile devices and web browsers.
- Analysis of meta-titles and descriptions to optimize performance and search engine optimization (SEO).
After we have thoroughly stress tested the application or website and you are pleased with its performance - it’s go time!
- A web product is never fully finished and is a fluid process requiring maintenance and adjusting various sections to optimize the user’s experience.
- The navigation and the user flow will be an important experience and as important as any color or design element.
- We will ensure that perfect balance between form and function is presented to your users.
- After the site is live; there will be continuous monitoring of analytics, refining messaging and running user tests for new content and features.